Are you planning to study abroad at a student-friendly destination such as Australia? Do you need information on scholarships for Indian students to study in Australia? Well, you have landed on the right platform. UniXperts, the Xpert consultancy for overseas education, is here to provide every information you may require to study abroad. From application processing to visa guidance, pay zero consultation fees to make a career abroad! Moreover, we will also guide you with the best-suited scholarships to study in Australia.
How is Australia a perfect study abroad destination for an Indian Student?
When it comes to choosing a cost-effective and quality destination for higher education, Australia undoubtedly showcases among the top racers! Be it the world-class infrastructure, experiential learning opportunities, excellent laboratories, or multi-cultural peer group, the universities or institutions in Australia never fail to offer variety. So, make the most of this opportunity with one-of-its-kind scholarships to Study in Australia.
Scholarships for Indian students to study in Australia
There are various kinds of scholarships for Indian students to study in Australia. These are offered either on a merit basis or based on your active participation in extracurricular activities. The amount of scholarship may vary depending upon the strength of a student’s portfolio. Many universities do offer up to 100% scholarships to study in Australia.
List of Scholarships for Indian students to study in Australia
Government-funded: The government of Australia offers various scholarships, grants, and bursaries to fund education for international students. They also offer numerous research grants, especially to research students from the Asia Pacific region, including India.
Australian Awards: Offered by the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT), it is available to students who do exceptionally well during their graduation years, pursuing engineering, construction, energy and resources, security, and strategic studies.
Endeavour Awards: A merit-based scholarship awarded by the Government of Australia, encouraging Indian students to pursue higher education or research programs in Australia.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships: It is awarded to International students with outstanding academic records to pursue a Master’s or Doctorate in Australia.
Destination Australia Scholarship: Under this initiative, every year, over 1000 scholarships are distributed to students studying at the regional Australian campuses.
Here’s another list of leading University scholarships for Indian students to study in Australia
- Deakin India Merit Scholarship
- RMIT Future Leaders Scholarship
- Southern Cross Scholar Scholarship
- Latrobe Vice-Chancellor Scholarship
- International Excellence Scholarship
- QUT International Merit Scholarship
- Latrobe Early Bird Acceptance Grant
- CQU International Student Scholarship
- University of South Australia Vice Chancellor’s
- University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarship
- Deakin Vice-Chancellor’s Meritorious Scholarship
- UWA International Achievement Scholarship India
- University of Sydney Scholars India Equity Scholarship
- Southern Cross University Vice Chancellor’s Scholarship
- University of South Australia International Merit Scholarship
- Federation University Australia Global Excellence Scholarship
- South Asia – Macquarie University Early Acceptance Scholarship
- University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Charles Sturt University International Student Support Scholarship
- The University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship
- University of Sydney Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships Scheme
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship
- …and more!
Need to find out about the most-favoured scholarships to study in Australia? Our Xpert team of overseas education consultants are at your service 24X7. All you need is to register here.
Reach out to us today for any kind of overseas career guidance!