Scholarships to study in USA, all you need to know
The USA Scholarships help students who have completed their education in India and are looking forward to pursue their education in the USA. The universities and colleges offer graduate degrees to students in various excellent areas ranging from commerce to science, engineering to arts, social studies to humanity etc. Top universities, colleges and organizations all over the world are providing scholarships to encourage potential International students to choose USA as their study destination.
A scholarship in the USA for International Students provides a lot of benefits for International students. The funds from these Scholarships cover the beneficiary’s tuition and other educational materials like books, transportation, and feeding. These scholarship programs providing financial support to international students from around the world to study undergraduate & postgraduate degrees in the USA.
Scholarships for international students are highly competitive for US and are usually awarded on the basis of merit or any of your exceptional excellence.
Here is the list of different types of scholarships and how to apply:
Government & Non –Government funded USA scholarships for international students – Indian Students
Many scholarships and bursaries are open to meritorious international students to help them fund their studies, by the American government, and various private and public establishments as well. When applying to any of these scholarships, make sure you check the criteria carefully, along with the application closing date.
1. Fulbright – Nehru Fellowships (Government-funded)
The Fulbright – Nehru Scholarship is for international students who are applying to master’s or PhD programs; this scholarship covers tuition fee, accident and sickness coverage as per US guidelines, airfare, and living. This Scholarship is offered to International students with a strong academic background.
2. Hubert Humphrey Fellowship Program (Government-funded)
This program is a part of the Fullbright program, and aims to bring an accomplished young and mid-career professional from a developing country to study in the US. This program covers tuition fees, , living expense, airfare, professional expenses like for field trips etc.
3. #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship (Non Government-funded)
In this Scholarship program the universities & Colleges which are participating will offer you two annual and renewable scholarships that will include a minimum cover of 50% tuition fees to enroll in the selected international undergraduate program
4. IEFA (Non Government-funded)
IEFA is the leading source of international scholarships across the world including the US. Scholarships under this are divided on the basis of various categories including the field of study, the location of the US University and your home country.
5. AAUW International Fellowships (Non Government-funded)
The fellowship is awarded to women who have citizenship in a country other than the US and are enrolled in a full-time program or research in the United States. The funding may range anywhere between $18,000* and $30,000*.
USA’s Universities provide scholarships for international students – Indian Students
Universities and colleges in USA have their own list of scholarships for Indian students to reward outstanding achievement and to help ensure that fears about finance do not constrain prospective international students from considering study at the USA.
The scholarships provided by universities are mainly focused in recognition of their outstanding academic credentials. Below are the highly awarded scholarships by USA universities
- Global Achievement Award
- International Excellence Award
- Merit based Scholarship
- Global Select Scholarship
- Bradley university Academic Scholarships
- Murray State University International Leadership Scholarships
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship
- Northern Arizona University International Excellence Award
- Rivier Scholarships
- University of North Texas Excellence Scholarships
- University of South Alabama Global Freshman Scholars Award
- Cleveland state university Freshmen Scholarships
- University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
- Florida International University Merit Scholarships
- UCF Pegasus Scholarship Programs
- ASU Retirees Association Re-entry Scholarship
- DePaul University Incoming Freshman Scholarships
- Bay Atlantic University Merit-based Scholarship
- Texas A & M Corpus Christi President’s International Excellence Award
And Many More………………………….
How to apply
- Connect with UniXperts! And find out more information and then follow the Guidelines thoroughly provided by the Consultant.
- Unixperts consultants will provide you complete information & instructions on individual scholarships provided by the Universities in USA, then follow the instructions given on each universities and as well visit scholarship WebPages of universities .
- Once you register with Unixperts, we will keep you posted with the deadlines to apply for a Scholarship varies according to each institution.
- UniXperts consultants will assist you in making a successful application by submitting all the required documents needed for Scholarship & Admission. Scholarship funding will be issued to successful Students by individual universities on the result of their application.
Make yourself a Successful student to receive scholarship, connect with UniXperts and the get comprehensive details on Scholarships, Apply for USA!! And utilize the benefit of scholarships.