Scholarships to study in UK, all you need to know
Scholarships are normally limited in number and are also highly competitive and most of the students look forward for a scholarship at postgraduate level & undergraduate level. However, a number are offered by UK universities or colleges. In most cases you will have to gain an offer of a place on a course at a UK institution before you are eligible to apply for any scholarship.
Studying abroad in the United Kingdom, students with Impressive study (Academic) achievements could apply for an international scholarship in the UK.
Here is the list of different types of scholarships and how to apply:
Government-funded UK scholarships for international students – Indian Students
Many scholarships and bursaries are also offered by the British government and various private and public establishments as well. When applying to any of these scholarships, make sure you check the criteria carefully, along with the application closing date.
1. British Chevening Scholarships
Ranked one of the top scholarships in UK, British Chevening scholarships for UK universities for Indian students are one of the most sought-after scholarships that students seek to study in premier global educational institutions.
2. Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities
Commonwealth Scholarships are available each year to fund Commonwealth citizens’ study in the UK for undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. A range of scholarship schemes are available for citizens of Commonwealth countries other than the UK.
3. Commonwealth Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries
Commonwealth Scholarships are provided to the students who are going to apply to the master’s or PhD in UK and these students should be of Commonwealth countries, these scholarships are funded by UK Department for International Development (DFID).
4. Scotland Saltire Scholarships
These scholarships are offered by the Scottish Government and the Scottish universities. International students studying in science, technology, renewable & clean energy, creative industries, healthcare and medical sciences can avail this scholarship.
5. Commonwealth Masters Scholarships
Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships are for International Students from eligible lower and middle income Commonwealth countries, to undertake full-time taught Master’s study at a UK university.
UK’s Universities provide scholarships for international students – Indian Students
Education Institutes in UK provide a wide range of scholarships to reward outstanding achievement and to help ensure that fears about finance do not constrain prospective international students from considering study at the UK; Universities in UK are pleased to offer a number of prestigious international scholarships*.
The scholarships provided by universities are mainly focused in recognition of their outstanding academic credentials.
- Queen’s University Belfast International Scholarships
- Swansea University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Heriot Watt International Scholarships
- Heriot Watt International Merit Awards
- University of Hertfordshire Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- University of Greenwich International Scholarships Award
- Ulster University International Undergraduate Scholarship
- Ulster University International Postgraduate Scholarship
- University of the west of Scotland Global Scholarship Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Undergraduate Bursaries & Scholarships
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Postgraduate Bursaries & Scholarships
- University of Huddersfield Scholarships for new international undergraduate and Master’s students
- University of Central Lancashire Excellence Scholarship
- Anglia Ruskin University International Merit Scholarship
- Leeds Beckett University India Scholarships
- University of Law International Bursary
- University of Wolverhampton Lord Paul Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
- University of Wolverhampton Lord Paul Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship
- University of Portsmouth Vice Chancellor’s Global Development Scholarship/ Chancellor’s Global Academic Merit Scholarship
- De Montfort University International Scholarships/ Global MBA International Scholarship Fund/ International Postgraduate Taught Merit Scholarship
- University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarships (Postgraduate)/ GREAT Scholarships
- British Council GREAT scholarships for Indian Students
And Many More………………………….
How to apply
- Connect with UniXperts! And find out more information and then follow the Guidelines thoroughly provided by the Consultant.
- Once you register with Unixperts, we will keep you posted with the deadlines to apply for a Scholarship varies according to each institution.
- UniXperts consultants will assist you in making a successful application by submitting all the required documents needed for Scholarship & Admission. Scholarship funding will be issued to successful Students by individual universities on the result of their application.
Make yourself a Successful student to receive scholarship, connect with UniXperts and the get comprehensive details on Scholarships, Apply for UK!! and utilize the benefit of scholarships.